<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27801179?origin\x3dhttp://warmblooded-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, December 30, 2006 ' 7:43 PM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

yayness~ im back from the enjoyable chalet of class 6I'05. cool! xD anw, i'm posting to talk about fun thgs we shared tog. umm...the pics wld be posted when xx and sherwin send it to me. look forward to it barhs!

1st Day(28th Dec a.k.a sherwin's bday), ppl present: ME! charmaine, hazel, xiaoxi, sin joo, jiayue, sherwin, tony, ying wei, yuxuan& eugene.
okay larhs. i skip those boring parts. i'll just FFW to fun parts.
we boarded the MRT towards BOON LAY. weird rite? my idea. hahas. we went towards boon lay so tt gt place to sit marhs. if not bag very heavy den hav to stand so long. aww...juz thnking for evrybody. lols. okayys. so we sat opp each other. as in boys on one side and girls opp. den cn talk marhs. so on the train, got this ah ma larhs. so i told maine "eh wan giv seat to tt ah ma?" den maine jiu let ah ma sit lorhs. so, vry qiao derhs, in front of sherwin got a ah gong. so we sms sherwin ask him let his seat to ah gong. of coz, he don wan. he afraid tt the ah gong might break his bones while bending coz bend too much. -.= okay larhs. he forgot tt standing promotes digestion.
when we reached and met with sherwin's parents(coz they helping us check in), it was lyk quite late lerhs. but chcking in wasn't vry long(thank goodness) so we were in our chalet hse in a short time. we went in and "woah". quite small larhs. but comfortable enff for 10 of us. so we messed up the bed larhs. haha. ohh. we played murderer. so fun. bt i owaes first to be killed...as though the murderer jealous i sit beside sherwin. omg. hu wld be jealous? lols. no offence sherwin...(:
den the pillow fight commenced! its girls vs boys! there only 4 pillows. so we were snatching for them. its so fun larhs. we beat here beat there, snatch here snatch thr. lols. so fun! i thnk we "fought" for quite long larhs. coz vry tired when we finished the game. woohoo~~ xDD
den we went for dinner. sin joo on her way lerhs. den somehow, we got seperated frm each other. we cnt find jiayue. and she cnt find us. gosh. she went bck chalet thr and called us and found out tt we were at cheers!!! omg. she sounded pissed lorhs. haiix. so charmaine, being the person holding the keys, she went to find her. and she gt wet too. hees. so we continued doing our shopping larhs. when suddenly, we realised tt it was raining heavily! and we only have sin joo's umbrella! thank god tt charmaine called and ask if we need umbrellas. so she brought it to us. we waited. and waited. and waited. while we were waiting, sin joo's bag was carried by sherwin...hees. so funny. anw, he being good guy larhs. so we gt impatient. and strted walking bck to the chalet hse when we met charmaine suddenly. so we took out the umbrellas. guess wat. i shared my purple umbrella wiv sherwin. and he's holdng on to it. so its lyk seeing this tall guy carrying a huge pink bag and holding on to a purple umbrella. looks gay right? lols.
we went back and talked, rested, bathed. den the time came when xx and hazel had to leave lerhs. sowe sang the birthday song and cut two slices of cake for them. so they ate and left. and the cake was kept in the fridge until ms tan came. we ate the cake and talked. miss tan bought so many snacks for us! woots! thanks miss tan! (:

2nd Day(29th Dec), ppl present: same. except tt yingwei left at night and jiayue's frens came for a short lil while. and maine left earleir coz she going Genting(COOL!).
den slping time lerhs(2.55 am...29th Dec). evryone tired lerhs. except me. except charmaine. i duno abt the others. coz we're talking to each other aft lights out. we assumed tt sherwin and jia yue oso not slpy coz they talking. ohh....hees. no other meanings. thr are two chairs in front of their bed. so i and maine went and sat thr. den sherwin turned and "woah. black and white ghost!"(she was wearing a black jacket and i was wearing a yellowish white jacket. and so we pretended to "haunt" him :p) den we strted talking. all is private and confidential. im not telling anybody...shhhhh(x the time was 4+ we went to slp as we had to wake up at 6 to wake up tony and sherwin coz tony gt wushu. lols. 2 hrs of slp nia. so tired larhs.
we woke up to wake tony first. i was at first lyk "heck care larhs. don wana wake up." bt den i rmbed tt tony gt CCA! so woke up lorhs. wiv maine. go ask tony wake up den ask sherwin wake up. aft tt evrybody woke up and wash up liao went for bfast at macs. aft tt we went back to chalet. maine, sin joo and me played a small lil trick on sherwin and jiayue larhs. they lyk oblivious to our existence. so we slowly ran away. den duno y, they suddenly REMEMBERED our existence. so they went looking for us. bt i thnk they went bck to the chalet larhs. so we went back oso. den we chck out lerhs. moved to Costa Sands Downtown East.
waited thr for hours and hours before we cld chck in. talked larhs. we "discussed abt how we feel towards another fellow 6Irian". bt of coz, its private and confidential. the classmate we discussed on shall not be revealed and all tt we know would not be let out. den my parents and sister and nephew came. to help us chck in. my nephew lurves jiayue lorhs. hees. (x
we check in liao den watch tv. prepared for BBQ. tts whr i come in. lols. jk jk nia. i helped in starting the fire larhs. and of coz...i did it! hahas. quite successful larhs. first time trying it. hees. thanks to karine's dad!
den a group of sherwin's brothers came. they staying at the same block as us! lols. they came and prepared for BBQ too. they gt NO lighter. so had to borrow frm their brother, hus having the fire strted properly. :p so they came and borrowed.
i was lyk "say pls."
so one of them said "pls."
i bad larhs. i went "pls who? ask him(points to sherwin) for my name" so sherwin told them my name is NO-L(???)
den i said "not No-L larh. is Noel." hahas...
so the boy said " Noel, CAN i borrow the lighter, pls?"
i got badder den bad...(luffs silently...muahaha) "not CAN i. is MAY i."
so once agn he tried. "Noel, MAY i borrow the lighter, pls?"
so i let them off larhs. "okay larhs."
i felt lyk luffing my head off or rolling on the floor to luff. first time i did smt lyk this to my fren's fren. :DD they must be thinking tt i'm such an evil person. aww... maybe i felt lyk "bullying" them was because they boys marhs. boys easier to bully. lols.
so we strted eating. and i thnk jus during the BBQ, we went to Cheers for lyk 4 times? omg.
den gt once when i was left alone out thr to BBQ the food, a small fire strted in the pit. i was lyk duno wat to do larhs. first time doing alone. den frm the Hwa Chong guys derh BBQ pit thr i heard a person shout "eh thr gt fire lehhs!" i was lyk so paiseh larhs. omg. i felt lyk burying my head into a hole. den gt 3 of them came and help me larhs. (phew) thanks to them. lots. so nice ppl. i so bad to them and yet they still help me. nice rite? hees.
den we watch ghost movie tog. so scared i don dare to bathe. aww. lols. den we go slp. slp until i vry bu shu fu. coz i sit and slp. den lie on my hand. my hand vry pain lorhs. haiix. den wake up lerhs. still slpy. sat at the foot of sherwin and tony's bed to slp. coz the floor vry cold. my bed no space...): so i slpt thr. when maine woke up, i slpt at whr she slept.on the bed. nicer. den wake up. "eh just nice lehs. 9 lerhs! watch spongebob squarepants." so frm 9-10.30 we were watching cartoon. 0900-0930 we watch spongebob. 0930-1000 we watch Doraemon(hmm. i duno how to spell...). 1000-1030(chck out time) we watched powerpuff gurls. lol. so before the show ended, we left to chck out. den waited for the shuttle bus. den board the train. i slpt almost throughout the whole tain ride. so tired! den i left my wallet on the train larhs. a kind soul, picked it up and reported it. i got it back immediately. cool. thank whoever the person may be.

aww. the chalet's so fun. how sad tt shin fung fell ill last minute. aww...): miss her loads. hope she alright lerhs. enjoy the last day of 2006~ smile more and live happier! Takashimaya shopping centre derh paper bag has the words "Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Always." i lurve this line larhs. so cool. remember it! smiles! (x

ps. forgot to mention that sherwin's mother's sushis are so NICE! and thank his dad for a whole box of Ferrero Rocher. and Miss Tan for sponsoring us so much!







THAT LADYY

#`*Noel
#`*sweet fourTEEN
#`* TENfeb
#`*6I05-YPS
#`*6Irian for Life
#`*10506-NHHS20507-NHHS
#`*2Fiver
#`*SJAB-NHHS
<33shin fung's BESTIE! XDD
<3 annette's Mommy(x
lurvves Kuan lian <33

SHE WANTSY

Him
Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 SGH-U600
Better relationship with everyone.
some people to vanish from Earth forever.
that Nike sling bagg.

SCREAM;TALKY



The LyricsY
I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It’s getting hard to be around you
There’s so much I can’t say
Do you want me
to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I’m wondering
why I’ve waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there
just never spoken
I’m waiting here…
been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


My D e a restS.
`Shin Fung
`Charmaine
`Xiao Xi
`Jia Yue
`Valerie
`Hui Xin
`Hazel
`Shu Wei
`Ruo Qi
`Madalene
`Yawen
`Sherwin
`Ying Wei
`Yong Zhuang
`6I'05 Forum
`6I'05 Blog

Ex-Yuhualites
`Shu Wen
`Shi Cheng
`Ain
`Irene
`Katherine

105'06 205'07
`Karine
`Hui Min
`Anqi
`Shiteng
`Xinyi
`Huan Yuan
`Jian Peng
`Vincent
`205 Blog

WHITEsquad! <3
`Nicole
`Leong Hui Min
`Leonora
`Biqi
`Lay Ying
`Yulin
`Yan Jun
`Jason

SJAB Seniors! <33
`Alice
`Xiu Hui
`Mei Jia
`Jing Ying
`Cherng Yew
`Chui Han
`Yi Hui
`Terrance
`Xinyi Mdm
`SJABNHC <33

NHSC_servicewithpride
`Wei Mann
`Xue Wei
`Kuan Lian
`Jing Yi
`James
`Kah Swee

secONEs'07_rockers
`Shuan Hock_103
`Lihui_104
`Wanying_104
`Annette_105
`106! <33
`PeiQi_106!
`Sihong_106!
`Shayue_106!
`Xinhui_106!
`Clara_106!
`Sining_106!
`Huishan_106!
`Felicia A.K.A mei_106!
`Zihui_106!
`Angeline_106!
`Shu Min_111


CREDITSY