<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27801179?origin\x3dhttp://warmblooded-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, November 09, 2006 ' 12:39 PM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

ello~

bck frm 105 class chalet last nite. now i feel lyk a piece of paper soaked in water. flimsy and heavy. my hands, legs, back, evrywhr. its aching. im so tired. my eye lids are so heavy. i slpt and slpt. bt im still tired. argh. ): and to thnk tt i still have to go the zoo lter makes me feel worse. haiix.

chalet wasn't rly fun. it strted out okay. meeting under the block and playing badminton to pass time. on the way, i was still so happy. so high. so excited. so waiting for all the fun to unfold. when we arrived, the first thg we did was...snatch the rooms! coz thr's only two rooms. and so the gurls got both rooms and the bois left wiv only the living room. muahaha...X) den we went out to play. we went cycling. if i nvr rmb wrongly oso gt play badminton. den we went bck to the chlaet hse to prepare for BBQ. woots! (: i was thr helping to fan larhs. so fun. hees. although quite tiring. coz strt the fire nd strong wind. thnx to Karine's dad, we managed to strt the fire successfully. hees. and of coz i BBQed abit larhs. i strted wiv sambal stingray. yum yum. lol. den we did some otahs and satays. and at the same time, marshmallows were BBQed. yumms...... LOL. den i took my sambal stingray and went into our room to play UNO. cool. under the so liang derh aircon. den we played games amongst ourselves. we play truth or dare. qns ansed. evryone shocked. haiix. wat cnt be kept cnt be kept. it'll finally be known to all derh larh. muz accept the fact. evryone has eyes to see. they noe. haha. den Anqi they all came in and we talked larhs. not talk lehs...supp to be gossip. lol. okay. all gossips are CENSORED. coz its PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL. my mouth is sealed...muahaha. we played throughout the whole nite. while some ppl played mahjong non stop. we oso gt go and see them play larhs. learnt abit here and thr. bt juz din get the whole pic yet. haha.

we had sandwiches for bfast the nxt day. i sandwiched a slice of ham and cheese between two slices of bread. tt's my bfast lerhs. haha. the ppl still playing mahjong. siao derh larhs. still vry early lorhs. haiix. sads. so, we decided to go out and play.we went to play badminton first. when we came bck, we thot it was late lerhs. lyk 12+ or 1 liao. hu noes. its only 10+. gosh. so we decided to eat lunch. we ordered Mac and ate in the comfort of our room and not having to move outta the chalet hse. haha. aft lunch and abit of mahjong, we decided to go cycling. and while four of us went to cycle, the others wld play badminton. aft we cycle, we'll join them in badminton. tt's our plan. so we went to rent the bicycle. we went arnd the place, a small oval area, abt 4 to 5 times and smt outta our plan came. my xiao gu fell frm the bicycle and injured her foot. so i brought her bck to the chalet hse to cleanse the wound while somebody went to get some bandage. omg. i was so nervous. she's my first, real casualty aft my first aid lessons. bt i already learn how to bandage lerhs. although bandage until vry nan kan. aft she clean her wound, they gt some ice for her to stop the bleeding while the bandage was on its way to the chalet hse. i was afraid. i was nervous. bt i cnt show them. i cnt tell them how i felt. its not rite. nbdy cld understand tt kinda feeling in me. aft i bandaged for her, she went into the room to rest. and guess wat? aft she went in, i was BLAMED! blamed for wat? for bringing her bck to the chalet hse! oh fuck. y in the first place did i bring her bck? coz she fell frm the bicycle. and hu noes how dirty is the bicycle? of coz she has to go bck to wash the wound rite?!?! blamed for doing smt rite. blamed for helping others. hu did they go to when they're injured? they came to me! i helped them! how cn they turn arnd and blame me lyk i almost killed her? i was not angry. i was not sad. i was HURT! first time helping someone as a firstaider and i was suaned. oh crap. i cnt help it bt i broke down. i cried. and cried. i cnt stop. he is juz a somebdy thr tt cnt do anythg bt talk and talk when my casualty already bu shuang lerhs. talk and talk bt he cnt do anythg! he cn juz stare at wat i cn do. maybe if he's the one helping to bandage, he cnt even do it at all. wat rite does he have to tell a firstaider wat to do? wat rite does he have to scold me, to criticise me, to blame me? nth! i was afraid. i was trembling already. bt if i don help her, hu cn? all i cn say is tt, he is juz an UNREASONABLE BASTARD HU THNKS HE NOES EVRYTHG WHEN HE DOESNT AND WANS TO TELL OTHERS OF THEIR FAULT WHEN HE'S THE ONE AT FAULT. WAT DOES HE NOE?

okay fine. cool down. smiles. im the sunny side up gurl hahaha. ((: (X lol. nvm lars. bck at hm lerhs. safe frm all their blaming and watsoevers. juz glad tt i don hav to see tt DUMB BASTARD agn. until sch reopens larhs. i wun forgive him derh larhs. nvr in my life. haha. okay larhs. feel good to vent my anger. smiles evryone! sunny side up! lol. ><







THAT LADYY

#`*Noel
#`*sweet fourTEEN
#`* TENfeb
#`*6I05-YPS
#`*6Irian for Life
#`*10506-NHHS20507-NHHS
#`*2Fiver
#`*SJAB-NHHS
<33shin fung's BESTIE! XDD
<3 annette's Mommy(x
lurvves Kuan lian <33

SHE WANTSY

Him
Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 SGH-U600
Better relationship with everyone.
some people to vanish from Earth forever.
that Nike sling bagg.

SCREAM;TALKY



The LyricsY
I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It’s getting hard to be around you
There’s so much I can’t say
Do you want me
to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I’m wondering
why I’ve waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there
just never spoken
I’m waiting here…
been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


My D e a restS.
`Shin Fung
`Charmaine
`Xiao Xi
`Jia Yue
`Valerie
`Hui Xin
`Hazel
`Shu Wei
`Ruo Qi
`Madalene
`Yawen
`Sherwin
`Ying Wei
`Yong Zhuang
`6I'05 Forum
`6I'05 Blog

Ex-Yuhualites
`Shu Wen
`Shi Cheng
`Ain
`Irene
`Katherine

105'06 205'07
`Karine
`Hui Min
`Anqi
`Shiteng
`Xinyi
`Huan Yuan
`Jian Peng
`Vincent
`205 Blog

WHITEsquad! <3
`Nicole
`Leong Hui Min
`Leonora
`Biqi
`Lay Ying
`Yulin
`Yan Jun
`Jason

SJAB Seniors! <33
`Alice
`Xiu Hui
`Mei Jia
`Jing Ying
`Cherng Yew
`Chui Han
`Yi Hui
`Terrance
`Xinyi Mdm
`SJABNHC <33

NHSC_servicewithpride
`Wei Mann
`Xue Wei
`Kuan Lian
`Jing Yi
`James
`Kah Swee

secONEs'07_rockers
`Shuan Hock_103
`Lihui_104
`Wanying_104
`Annette_105
`106! <33
`PeiQi_106!
`Sihong_106!
`Shayue_106!
`Xinhui_106!
`Clara_106!
`Sining_106!
`Huishan_106!
`Felicia A.K.A mei_106!
`Zihui_106!
`Angeline_106!
`Shu Min_111


CREDITSY