<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27801179?origin\x3dhttp://warmblooded-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, October 28, 2006 ' 8:24 AM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

YO!

my com is lagging. so laggy. evrythg takes lyk forever to open. ):

i wish days lyk ytd wld happen more. it was so fun. so cool. and...CUTE. lol. i'll explain y its cute lter. the ppl present ytd( Maine, XX, Hazel, Tony and Sherwin) shld understand y CUTE. hees.

actually, shld say i reach JE int the earliest. coz when i reach, i found out how EARLY i was. so i went to NTUC to buy sweets. yum yum. while crossing the road frm the int to JEC, i saw Kai Wen. umm. his an ex-student of NH and he lyks coming bck to NH to take photos. haha. den when i walked bck, XX and Hazel had arrived. so i asked XX hus going. she said she called Tony to ask if his going but he said he don wana go. got smt on. bt hu noes. while we were waitng, we saw Tony walking towards us. we were lyk "hey. this guy looks familiar. isn't he Tony? but XX say he nvr come leh. shld be going out somehr wiv his frens barhs." surprisingly, he went to the int to go chck chalet wiv us. hees.

aft awhile, maine and sherwin arrived at almost the same time coz they met each other on the road on diff buses and said hi to each other on their buses. complicating. haha. so when they arrived, we stood thr discussing whr to go as maine realised her chalet voucher cnt be used during the holis. ohh...bt we still went downtown east. and we decided which chalet to book and wat activities we gona carry out. oh ya. important. i said CUTE previously as we saw this banner on riding home on a hello kitty scooter. and so, sherwin was teased abt lyking hello kitty since we saw the banner till we went home. haha. XD hey hello kitty is cute all rite? lol. please do not be offended sherwin. coz its juz a joke larhs. take it easy. (:

when we were on our way bck, we discussed the activities etc on the train. and woah. the train trip seemed so short. due to the fact that sherwin has to rush home to send an email to his duno hu, and tt we don not have enuff time to discuss, we went ovr to his hse to "discuss". i thnk most of the time we were playing and taking photographs. haha. its owaes liddat. i thnk we were thr lyk frm 3+ to 7+. we do play do play and time passed...and its time to watch GOONG! so he switched on the TV and we all sat tog to watch goong. we discussed abt Hyorin being such a BITCH in the show. Yul being owaes depressed(hey sher...u muz noe tt in the show, Yul is a sad character. of coz he has to look depressed. bt no matter wat, i still thnk he looks shuai. hees. ><). Shin being MEAN to chaegyung. and of coz, chaegyung being so CUTE~ aww...

ytd was so fun! and so tiring. yawns. hees. 2 mths to organize the chalet. i believe tt this year's chalet wld be more fun den last year derhs! yay!







THAT LADYY

#`*Noel
#`*sweet fourTEEN
#`* TENfeb
#`*6I05-YPS
#`*6Irian for Life
#`*10506-NHHS20507-NHHS
#`*2Fiver
#`*SJAB-NHHS
<33shin fung's BESTIE! XDD
<3 annette's Mommy(x
lurvves Kuan lian <33

SHE WANTSY

Him
Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 SGH-U600
Better relationship with everyone.
some people to vanish from Earth forever.
that Nike sling bagg.

SCREAM;TALKY



The LyricsY
I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It’s getting hard to be around you
There’s so much I can’t say
Do you want me
to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I’m wondering
why I’ve waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there
just never spoken
I’m waiting here…
been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


My D e a restS.
`Shin Fung
`Charmaine
`Xiao Xi
`Jia Yue
`Valerie
`Hui Xin
`Hazel
`Shu Wei
`Ruo Qi
`Madalene
`Yawen
`Sherwin
`Ying Wei
`Yong Zhuang
`6I'05 Forum
`6I'05 Blog

Ex-Yuhualites
`Shu Wen
`Shi Cheng
`Ain
`Irene
`Katherine

105'06 205'07
`Karine
`Hui Min
`Anqi
`Shiteng
`Xinyi
`Huan Yuan
`Jian Peng
`Vincent
`205 Blog

WHITEsquad! <3
`Nicole
`Leong Hui Min
`Leonora
`Biqi
`Lay Ying
`Yulin
`Yan Jun
`Jason

SJAB Seniors! <33
`Alice
`Xiu Hui
`Mei Jia
`Jing Ying
`Cherng Yew
`Chui Han
`Yi Hui
`Terrance
`Xinyi Mdm
`SJABNHC <33

NHSC_servicewithpride
`Wei Mann
`Xue Wei
`Kuan Lian
`Jing Yi
`James
`Kah Swee

secONEs'07_rockers
`Shuan Hock_103
`Lihui_104
`Wanying_104
`Annette_105
`106! <33
`PeiQi_106!
`Sihong_106!
`Shayue_106!
`Xinhui_106!
`Clara_106!
`Sining_106!
`Huishan_106!
`Felicia A.K.A mei_106!
`Zihui_106!
`Angeline_106!
`Shu Min_111


CREDITSY