<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/27801179?origin\x3dhttp://warmblooded-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, October 07, 2006 ' 7:35 AM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

morning~! ((:

ytd was so FUN! i LURVE ytd. ya. im vry sure i LURVED it. haha. tt is if THAT INCIDENT did not take place... hmm. so the story goes....

i met up wiv sf arnd 4+ to buy the thgs for lter on. according to her, we walked 2 rnds arnd the first lvl of IMM. bt it was so tiring. gosh. haha. den we went hm and prepared for the meeting lter. looking at the time, i supp i still had enuff time for Naruto. so i watched two discs which is four episodes. wow. i simply lurve it. haha.

i walked to her hse and arrived thr at abt 6.35 and guess wat. shes still talking to Laura. haiyo. bt nvm. at least she rushed dwn. hee. den we walk thr. when we arrived, thr's only Sin Joo and Wanling thr. den we did a crazy thg. we shouted tog, for Aik Peng to come dwn. haha. bt its nice!
SJ decorated the shelter wiv balloons and thrs sweet inside the balloon. cool huh? we lit candles arnd the shelter and strted lil "camp-fires" here and thr. we even lit up the rocks thr! haha. at tt point of time, evryone has arrived except JY coz she nt going...)): the bois, except Aik Peng, and wanling were playing soccer. while i was lighting up the candles on the rock, a dangerous person's out thr throwing matchsticks abt. and guess hu tt person is. of coz is Aik Peng larh. kp throwing the matchsticks at us. throwing is okay. he light lerhs den throw. almost hit me lorhs. he had btr thank god tt it din hit me. XD

aft awhile, an idea struck SJ. she took a balloon and filled it wiv water! coz tt time all the bois were sitting outside the shelter. den when they're tog, we threw the ballon at them and SPLASH! only i thnk 1 gt wet. haiix. we strted this balloon fite wiv the bois, only 1 balloon and we gurls, of coz gt more larhs. we were running arnd tt area to catch our target, Si Kai, wet. haha. bt den his a good runner. omg. so many of us running aft him and yet he cn still escape. bt in the end, he not wet larhs. coz the balloon missed him. haiix. aft all, its still fun!

we clear up. bt we ku zhong zuo le. while clearing, we threw wax on the bois. haha. so we clear and play at the same time. play play play, den we came upon the bag of potato chips tt we ate earlier on. its not finished yet. so, we hen shun bian derh, throw it on the bois too. hee.

sf, sy and me soon left coz my dad's here lerh. hu knew wats happening out thr in the world while we're on our way hm? it was THAT INCIDENT i had mentioned earlier. i was sad. i was afraid. i feard for Norman.

he...he was knocked down by a VAN! he was still playing wiv us at the festival and when he's sending his fren hm, he kana knocked down by a van! gosh. and i believe thgs wun be simple. coz he was injured was on his neck and shoulder. i hope he is all right. i hope nth will happen to him. i fear. i'll pray for him. i wana go hospital visit him. i rly wan to. i wun have peace. i'll juz imagine thgs unless i see him.

cherish life. thgs wld take a turn for the worst if u don take gd care of urself. im afraid. rly afraid. ))':







THAT LADYY

#`*Noel
#`*sweet fourTEEN
#`* TENfeb
#`*6I05-YPS
#`*6Irian for Life
#`*10506-NHHS20507-NHHS
#`*2Fiver
#`*SJAB-NHHS
<33shin fung's BESTIE! XDD
<3 annette's Mommy(x
lurvves Kuan lian <33

SHE WANTSY

Him
Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 SGH-U600
Better relationship with everyone.
some people to vanish from Earth forever.
that Nike sling bagg.

SCREAM;TALKY



The LyricsY
I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It’s getting hard to be around you
There’s so much I can’t say
Do you want me
to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I’m wondering
why I’ve waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there
just never spoken
I’m waiting here…
been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


My D e a restS.
`Shin Fung
`Charmaine
`Xiao Xi
`Jia Yue
`Valerie
`Hui Xin
`Hazel
`Shu Wei
`Ruo Qi
`Madalene
`Yawen
`Sherwin
`Ying Wei
`Yong Zhuang
`6I'05 Forum
`6I'05 Blog

Ex-Yuhualites
`Shu Wen
`Shi Cheng
`Ain
`Irene
`Katherine

105'06 205'07
`Karine
`Hui Min
`Anqi
`Shiteng
`Xinyi
`Huan Yuan
`Jian Peng
`Vincent
`205 Blog

WHITEsquad! <3
`Nicole
`Leong Hui Min
`Leonora
`Biqi
`Lay Ying
`Yulin
`Yan Jun
`Jason

SJAB Seniors! <33
`Alice
`Xiu Hui
`Mei Jia
`Jing Ying
`Cherng Yew
`Chui Han
`Yi Hui
`Terrance
`Xinyi Mdm
`SJABNHC <33

NHSC_servicewithpride
`Wei Mann
`Xue Wei
`Kuan Lian
`Jing Yi
`James
`Kah Swee

secONEs'07_rockers
`Shuan Hock_103
`Lihui_104
`Wanying_104
`Annette_105
`106! <33
`PeiQi_106!
`Sihong_106!
`Shayue_106!
`Xinhui_106!
`Clara_106!
`Sining_106!
`Huishan_106!
`Felicia A.K.A mei_106!
`Zihui_106!
`Angeline_106!
`Shu Min_111


CREDITSY