<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/27801179?origin\x3dhttp://warmblooded-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, September 26, 2006 ' 3:59 PM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

hiie!

for questions on y my "bullets" looks o weird, i'll juz hav to say tt chnge the encoding to UTF-8. and no right clicks are allowed. so go to view(one of the tabs) and there will be this word called "Encoding". ya tts the one. and den find this Unicode UTF-8 and click it. so it cn be seen lerhs. sry for any inconvenience caused.

anw...its been rly long since i've blogged rite? so long tt sf complain lerhs. haha. and today, thgs rly din turn out well. yea. it din. ive gt lotsa thgs to tell lotsa ppl.

Shin Fung
i rly rly wana talk to u. coz its lyk we're the same ppl on the same boat juz tt my boat is worse den urs.

Jing Er
hey. im extremely sure tt i dont lyk him. u understand dont? it means do NOT. and since u said we're close, its definietly nt coz of wat u thnk it is.

YOU
hey. im sry bt i don wana mention hu is YOU. its lyk, i don rly wana hurt u. bt i gt no way to talk to u.

Daddy
thnx for helping me out. helping me find out the truth etc. thnx loads. lurve ya owaes dad!

okayy. i am in a dilema. im sandwiched. i feel uncomfortable. and i thnk the only person hu cn help me nw is shin fung. since we're on the same boat. and thgs aint gona be easy.)):







THAT LADYY

#`*Noel
#`*sweet fourTEEN
#`* TENfeb
#`*6I05-YPS
#`*6Irian for Life
#`*10506-NHHS20507-NHHS
#`*2Fiver
#`*SJAB-NHHS
<33shin fung's BESTIE! XDD
<3 annette's Mommy(x
lurvves Kuan lian <33

SHE WANTSY

Him
Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 SGH-U600
Better relationship with everyone.
some people to vanish from Earth forever.
that Nike sling bagg.

SCREAM;TALKY



The LyricsY
I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

I shouldn’t love you
but I want to
I just can’t turn away
I shouldn’t see you
but I can’t move
I can’t look away

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It’s getting hard to be around you
There’s so much I can’t say
Do you want me
to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don’t know
how to be fine when I’m not
‘Cause I don’t know
how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I’m wondering
why I’ve waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there
just never spoken
I’m waiting here…
been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling’s taking control of me
And I can’t help it
I won’t sit around,
I can’t let him win now
Thought you should know
I’ve tried my best to let go of you
But I don’t want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know


My D e a restS.
`Shin Fung
`Charmaine
`Xiao Xi
`Jia Yue
`Valerie
`Hui Xin
`Hazel
`Shu Wei
`Ruo Qi
`Madalene
`Yawen
`Sherwin
`Ying Wei
`Yong Zhuang
`6I'05 Forum
`6I'05 Blog

Ex-Yuhualites
`Shu Wen
`Shi Cheng
`Ain
`Irene
`Katherine

105'06 205'07
`Karine
`Hui Min
`Anqi
`Shiteng
`Xinyi
`Huan Yuan
`Jian Peng
`Vincent
`205 Blog

WHITEsquad! <3
`Nicole
`Leong Hui Min
`Leonora
`Biqi
`Lay Ying
`Yulin
`Yan Jun
`Jason

SJAB Seniors! <33
`Alice
`Xiu Hui
`Mei Jia
`Jing Ying
`Cherng Yew
`Chui Han
`Yi Hui
`Terrance
`Xinyi Mdm
`SJABNHC <33

NHSC_servicewithpride
`Wei Mann
`Xue Wei
`Kuan Lian
`Jing Yi
`James
`Kah Swee

secONEs'07_rockers
`Shuan Hock_103
`Lihui_104
`Wanying_104
`Annette_105
`106! <33
`PeiQi_106!
`Sihong_106!
`Shayue_106!
`Xinhui_106!
`Clara_106!
`Sining_106!
`Huishan_106!
`Felicia A.K.A mei_106!
`Zihui_106!
`Angeline_106!
`Shu Min_111


CREDITSY